Create a food plan. Continue reading pages 5-17. Draft a food plan and discuss with your 12 Day Sponsor. What will help you stay honest and to practice following this plan on a daily basis? (e.g writing down your plan, emailing / texting your plan etc)
In my last blog post I talked about certain foods that cause problems for me, and certain foods that don’t.
I think that “traffic lights” technique might work for me. So I might start with that, and see how I go.
I’ll also add a “go” component to my plan, which is daily walks, and slowing down how fast I eat.
So here it is:
- Chocolate all types including hot chocolate
- Dairy foods all types
- Biscuits all types
- KFC chicken
- Muesli bars
- Fries, hot chips, onion rings
- Pepsi Max
GREEN – everything else
- Slow down my pace of eating
- Always eat at the table
- Daily exercise – walks, strength exercises etc.
- 2 meals a day only with no breakfast or snacking. When I’m done I’m done.
I think that’s a good start. I’ll add / alter it as necessary.
I’ll see how it goes ad work from there.