I’ve been at Overeaters Anonymous for just on a year now. It’s been a good decision.
- I no longer drink pepsi max. At all. I don’t even want to drink the stuff. I’ve replaced it with sparkling water (sometimes with a twist of lemon), black tea and tap water.
- I no longer eat chocolate by the family block. I occasionally have a candy bar, but that’s it. My chocolate addiction has decreased by about 90%.
- I no longer frequent drive throughs. I still occasionally eat junk food, but nowhere as often, and usually more restrained.
- I’ve lost weight and am getting fitter. Even thinking about starting to walk to and from work!
- I’m becoming more balanced and calm. I think I’m a nicer person as well!
It hasn’t been easy, and I’ve had plenty of slip ups. But it’s working for me.
I’m looking forward to my next year at OA, and I wonder what new benefits it will bring 😊