ABOUT Fit, Fed and Fasted
If you’re new to Fit, Fed and Fasted, read these articles first. You can also find them tagged “About FFF”.
Fit, Fed and Fasted is a simple, free, 3 step program:
- STEP 1 – Exercise (Start a fun exercise program)
- STEP 2 – Eat well (Rebalance your diet)
- STEP 3 – Structured eating (Reframe your eating window)
Don’t forget to subscribe, so your program is delivered to your inbox!
- Introduction to Fit, Fed and Fasted
- Looking to our ancestors for lifestyle and dietary evidence
- Modern evidence: The Alone show
- FIT: What exercise makes sense?
- FED: What diet makes sense?
- FASTED: Why does fasting make sense?
The tools you need to begin are here. Read these posts in order, get organised and you’ll soon be ready to begin the program! All these posts are tagged “getting started” for easy reference.
- Motivation: What’s yours?
- Shorter fasts are harder than longer fasts. Here’s why.
- Goal weight: What’s yours?
- Tools for fasting success: What you need
STEP 1 – START A FUN EXERCISE PROGRAM
STEP 2 – REBALANCE YOUR DIET
STEP 3 – REFRAME YOUR EATING WINDOW
- Intermittent fasting – quit breakfast and feel fuller coming soon
DISCLAIMER: I am not a physician. The Fit, Fed and Fasted program is not designed by physicians. Consult your doctor before making any significant changes to your lifestyle or reducing any medication.
Fit, Fed and Fasted is a complete lifestyle transformation. It is a completely new, holistic approach to diet and well-being, based on science, modern data and ancient knowledge. It is an alternative to the common and ineffective “eat less, move more” advice routinely offered by physicians.