ABOUT Fit, Fed and Fasted
If you’re new to Fit, Fed and Fasted, read these articles first. You can also find them tagged “About FFF”.
Don’t forget to subscribe, so your program is delivered to your inbox!
- Introduction to Fit, Fed and Fasted
- Looking to our ancestors for lifestyle and dietary evidence
- Modern evidence: The Alone show
- FIT: What exercise makes sense?
- FED: What diet makes sense?
- FASTED: Why does fasting make sense?
The tools you need to begin are here. Read these posts in order, get organised and you’ll soon be ready to begin the program! All these posts are tagged “getting started” for easy reference.
- Motivation: What’s yours?
- Shorter fasts are harder than longer fasts. Here’s why.
- Goal weight: What’s yours?
- Tools for fasting success: What you need
- Being FIT: What the evidence says
- Being FED: What the evidence says scheduled 26 July
- Being FASTED: What the evidence says scheduled 28 July
- Is fasting safe? scheduled 30 July
FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
- Pushing back breakfast time coming soon
- Pushing back lunchtime coming soon
- Starting with 16 / 8 fasts coming soon
- Distracting yourself from hunger coming soon
- Dry fasts versus water fasts coming soon
- What can I eat on a fast day? coming soon
- Mini meals for fasting: does it work? coming soon
- Starting with alternate day fasting coming soon
- Will my metabolism slow down when I fast? coming soon
WORKING THE PROGRAM
These posts – coming soon – cover the day-to-day of working the program, improving your well-being, dealing with issues, and losing the weight.
- FIT: How will I know the right exercise for me? coming soon
- FED: What does a balanced diet really look like? coming soon
- FASTED: How do I know the right fasting style for me? coming soon
- FIT: Building a routine coming soon
- FED: Starting a diary coming soon
- FASTED: What is hunger like? coming soon
- FIT: Do I need to hire a personal trainer? coming soon
- FED: Are diet soft drinks good or bad? coming soon
- FASTED: How do I know when to end a fast? coming soon
- FIT: Should I join a gym? coming soon
- FED: How do I quit a bad food habit? coming soon
- FASTED: How do I know a fast is long enough? coming soon
DISCLAIMER: I am not a physician. The Fit, Fed and Fasted program is not designed by physicians. Consult your doctor before making any significant changes to your lifestyle or reducing any medication.
Fit, Fed and Fasted is a complete lifestyle transformation. It is a completely new, holistic approach to diet and well-being, based on science, modern data and ancient knowledge. It is an alternative to the common and ineffective “eat less, move more” advice routinely offered by physicians.