- To attend OA every single week
- To work the 12 steps, familiarizing myself with them
- To read OA literature, and gain understanding of this disease
- To take life one day at a time, and focus on eating a healthy and balanced diet
- To eat moderate portions
- To incorporate exercise into my life, starting to walk every day
Odd, but none of the goals up above mention scales or my weight.
That’s new 😁
Thing is, the more I learn about this disease, the more I realize it’s not about my weight. It’s about my mind. And my happiness.